Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day Out





                                                         



                                                 
    
                                                                 

Along with these awesome finds i also scored Some Hane's brand opaque footless tights, a ten pack of hangers which my closet desperately needed. I'm so tired of having to fold clothes into my drawers because i can simply never figure out how to get those stubborn wrinkles out. 





Above are some more views of my outfit on lookbook "Keep It Simple"


And Below is a photo of one of those foundation for a better life billboard's. (quick note: those commercials always get me, i swear i can't watch one without tearing up) I  saw this on my walk back to the trolley stop.
Its A simple message which i think goes along way.







No comments:

Post a Comment