Thursday, February 2, 2012

No Doubt

How could i forget to mention my love for No Doubt. I remember seeing her bubble gum pink hair on an older girls cd cover when i was in elementary. When i was 14 i was envious of my classmates signed "No Doubts" greatest hits cd. Between the ages of 13-16 No Doubt's album "Tragic Kingdom" was on constant replay wherever i was. I can still to this day play the cd and i know the words to every single song on the damn thing.  when my friend and i ate at the burger place down the street we were playing it on their juke box. We would sing "excuse me mr.", to and from school. When i was 14 in high school it's what i played on my itunes after school. and when i was 15 my best friend and i played it in her room over and over and over. 
So here are a few of my all time favorite songs off the album.
for old times sake :]

"Excuse Me Mr."


"Sunday Morning"


"Sixteen"

"Don't Speak"

"Spiderwebs"


And of course the song which is also the title of my blog

"Just A Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment