Friday, March 16, 2012

Gloomy Daze




Love the button detail on the wrist.

As you may also notice i have my hand over my mouth it is because im trying my best to look natural while covering my busted lip :/



Dress: Swap Meet $1   Tights: $1  Shoes: Forever 21 Gift  Coat: Swap Meet $1  Bag: Savers $2


So this past week has been a bit off for me. First i had a blister on my lip, and just when i thought things couldn't get any worse "Bang, Crash Boom!!" I look down to see blood dripping from my mouth. I'm now trying figure out ways to cover my lip in photos. So i suppose the weather suits the way i've been feeling these past days. Gloomy, Under the weather, Gray, Blue, the list goes on. Now on a slightly happier note i finally got my new camera. I love it and the photos it produces. it also records in HD so perhaps i might start vlogging as well. I'll start taking photos that show off the cameras full potential once i start getting back to my usual self. Now about my outfit just like the weather the outfit suits me extremely well. Its a floral pattern done in a less than bright poppy way. Its Vintage and i love it.
Well I suppose thats all for now.
TTYL <3


6 comments:

  1. Love this!! Great dress, and I love the shoes, too! Amazing prices even makes it better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.
      you should subscribe to my blog i have tons of looks and fashion tips on the way :]

      Delete
  2. Great Style..:) I found you on Lookbook.

    Feel free to visit me...maybe we can follow each other...
    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete