Thursday, April 9, 2015

Trench Coat




Trench Coat: Forever 21  Jeans: Levis  Crop Shirt: Kohl's Shoes: Converse  Bag: Fossil

  
Went for a classic look today with a Trench Coat, Levis, Converse, Striped Tee, and Red Fossil Bag.
This spring is perfect for wearing a classic trench with some jeans and sneakers. Also with this crazy weather we've been having out here in L.A. I have to be sure my outfit's can keep me warm in the morning and cool once the afternoon sun starts coming around. Now to make sure my outfit wasn't all neutral colors I threw on my absolute favorite Red Fossil Bag. This bag can literally add a pop of color to any outfit and I love how it can be worn with a cute dress and heels for a night out and still look just as good with a pair of jeans and sneakers for more casual days.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment