Friday, January 20, 2012

The start of something new

   

 This is my very first blog post so let me formally introduce myself. My name is Valerie Lauren Ramirez.
I'm nineteen years old born August 30th 1992. I am a virgo. I grew up in Bell Gardens California, and my life is, and was anything but amazing hence the name of my blog. I'm just your average girl, which may be a positive in the sense that many of you will be able to relate to me. My blog will be a place where I will express myself through Music, Clothing, Opinions, Quotes, Photos  and anything else people express themselves with. There are also a lot of important people in my life, most of which you will get to know through my blog. I hope that in reading or subscribing to my blog you can all take a little something from it.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention I'm a mother. Here is a photo of the most important person in my life.                                                                       

   My Son Elliot Jack.






No comments:

Post a Comment