Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sunny Spring



















"It's spring time thee only pretty ring time, birds sing hey ding, a ding a ding, sweet lovers love the spring" Willy Wonka

Hat: $3 Savers    Dress: $2 Savers
Spring time is candy coated colors for me. I like my spring to pop. so this is a casual pop of spring. a simple dress with a colorful dose of floral. kind of alice and wonderland like? The floppy hat is one of my favorites right now. Its rosy pink is the perfect color to compliment another big color this season Mint!!!
Im really getting into this seasons girly theme of pastel and bright colors. Also the tons of different fun florals were seeing a lot of this season. I love Floral Print.  Well thats all for now. please if you like my blog subscribe PLEASE!!!
ttyl <3

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty dress :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit, I love your clothes they are amazing ! xx

    ReplyDelete