Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Crop Tops And High Waists


Crop Sweater: Forever 21 $4  Necklace:$4 Savers  Boots: $4 Swap Meet  Jeans: Forever 21 $7

Slowly easing my way into summer attire. Im really digging everything cropped sweaters, tee's, bralettes you name it. Being only 5'1" they seem to elongate my torso. Which in my case is rare.
So expect to see me in everything cropped this summer. In fact i'm currently working on a cropped halter top. I am constructing it from the left over fabric from my circle skirt tutorial. I'll most likely pair it with the matching skirt. It'll be my take on all the crop tops and skirt sets we've all been seeing lately.  Also i hope i'm not jinxing this by telling you guys. But my bf, his aunt, and i are planning on taking a road trip to san francisco at the end of this month. We've been looking at hotels and getting everything organized and if all goes well i should be on my way to san fran by the 22nd. Im so excited, san francisco in the summer time! So expect tons of awesome photos of the trip as well as a couple of look's. and yes i will be wearing flowers in my hair. i mean how could i not?? 
well thats all for now
TTYL <3

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair its so long!!! I want it :) nice outfit too , casual but cute :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm 5'2'' and i find that this style really does add height, i love it! ;)

    p.s. a road trip to san francisco sounds fun!!! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

    ReplyDelete