Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer In Venice










Top: C/O Dresslink   Jeans: C/O Dresslink   Sunglasses: C/O Dresslink   Backpack: Merona   Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell "Rumble Boot"

So I would first like to start this post off by thanking Global Warming for this overbearingly hot weather. It has been ridiculously hot these past two weeks, so a Sunday trip to the beach seemed like more than a good idea. While strolling through Venice and exploring its street's filled with modern and contemporary designed houses it wasn't very hard to find the perfect backdrop for my outfit shot's. I fell in love with this house's sleekly designed wooden fence and the way the green plants lined along its outer walls contrasted it so effortlessly. I wore my crop top and loose fit distressed jeans from Dresslink. I paired it with my back pack and heeled boots for a beach chic but still casual look. Now these shots were taken some time around 7pm. The sun was just getting ready to settle down and I the same. After a long day of sun and sightseeing I was just about ready to lay in my bed and rest my eyes. It was a Sunday well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment