Friday, July 24, 2015

Dresslink Package


Crop Set & Sunglasses all c/o Dresslink









Here are are a few photos of my Dresslink package. Once again, everything looks just as good as the photos. I'm absolutely in love with the sunglasses. They are so retro chic and go well with dressy and casual outfits. As for the crop set the material is a kind of reinforced chiffon. It's light and breathable, and with just enough give to the fabric so that you don't feel like your wearing a sheet of tissue paper. Now my only issue was that the size medium is a whole lot closer to an x-small. I got the medium because it was the smallest size it came in. So the top fits great, but the bottom is a bit too fitted. I'm most likely going to wind up using the top as a separate, and pair it with some high rise bottoms. Aside from that I was pleased with my package. I will put up an outfit post so stick around for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment