Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Want Something Different...


Love the lace detail on these shorts.


Went for a bike ride with my BF. I absolutely love the floral pattern on this blouse it pops without being overly done or too bright. If some of you haven't noticed i like to tone patterns down with neutral colors. My taupe cardigan, and light suede boots i think do the job fairly well. I just love how delicate an outfit can look when the colors are picked just right. Now as for these awesome shorts. The photos do them absolutely no justice. They are so pretty and the perfect color of distressed denim, and the lace detail is to die for. They are borrowed however from my very close friend Corina (BTW she also has a lookbook and she's absolutely gorgeous i will post her link below for you guys to check out). Now as i was saying since they are borrowed its going to kill me to give them back :'( haha but anywho before i do give them back i promise to post a look in which the lace detailing is shown off much better.
well thats all for now.

OH ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION. I RECORDED A COUPLE OF SHORT VIDEO CLIPS OF THE DAY AND I'VE DECIDED TO DO A WHOLE VIDEO COMPILATION MONTAGE THINGY OR WHATEVER YOU'D CALL IT. IT WILL BE FILLED WITH A COUPLE OF STYLES I ROCKED THIS SPRING!! SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT, IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment